Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My dream Kitchen

Hey too high, I am not tall enough!
Dinner is ready :)

I always envy people who have big kitchen, my biggest dream is to have a wonderful dream kitchen at home, I doesn't mind to compromise my bedroom or living room.
I roughly give you a idea of my dream kitchen, I like to have the stove and a chopping space in the centre of the kitchen, so I will cook and prepare the food there. The fridge and basin will be at the side, there is also a window decorate with nice lace curtain with some small plants around the window. WOW great! 

And there was one day I went to Ikea at Tampines for some photos taking session with my friends, and they realized that I keep taking photos of kitchen :) Here are some pictures of the Ikea Kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment